I enjoy getting amazing results for Sellers. My sales approach includes a variety of targeted strategies, ranging from highly effective home staging to online and print advertising.
One question I am often asked is: “How can you negotiate on my behalf with a smile?”
It is my nature to be “no nonsense”, yet firm, consistent and friendly (ask my family). I learned that from my grandmother. She was full of mischief (I learned that from her too) for her entire life…but everyone…including all of her husbands…knew she meant business! The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!
I enjoy getting amazing results and providing high-touch service for my sellers in a variety of ways.Some of the many things that I do in this capacity include:
• Helping to stage your home for the marketplace to optimize dollars and to minimize time on the market;
• Offering a screened list of contractors/helpers/repair people to effect staging and preparation for marketplace;
• Making use of print media (as appropriate) and extensive internet presence including my special musical virtual tours to give your property maximum exposure;
• Staying in touch regularly regarding progress, pending advertising, comments by buyers and agents;
• Remaining receptive to questions, comments and suggestions from my Sellers;
• Guiding my Sellers from the beginning to the end of the home sale process and BEYOND…including staying in touch after settlement.
To receive my personal brochure which illustrates my Pledge To Seller, click here.For the top questions to ask me as your listing agent, click here.
Click here to review some properties for which I acted as seller’s agent:
DEBORAH LARSON’S SOLD LISTINGS (CLICK LINK BELOW)
Call or email me today and let’s get started!
CELL/TEXT: 703 966 9474